Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /data/sites/web/intagorocks/subsites/softwareshopbe.intago.rocks/wp-content/plugins/tothegame/tothegame.php on line 74
|Publisher:||Arc Systems Work|
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II contains the complete set of single player features from the console version, such as Arcade, Story Attack, Training, and Story mode, and also has an ad-hoc Network mode for multiplayer play. This impressive list of features is topped off with new content created solely for the handheld version, including extra story material and brand new modes such as Legion 1.5 and Abyss Mode.
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II features the full 18 character cast of the original BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, including the three DLC characters, Makoto, Valkenhayn, and Platinum. Furthermore, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II also features the new system mechanics and game balance revisions introduced by the original Arcade version and system version 1.03. With all of these new features, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II is a brand new fighting game experience sure to meet the expectations of fans everywhere.
- Upgrade your character to reach the bottom in the new Abyss Mode, create an army to conquer your foes in the new Legion 1.5 Mode, polish your skills in the revamped Challenge Mode, and earn Platinum Dollars to unlock a host of in-game rewards.
- With new system mechanics, game engine revisions, and an entirely rebalanced roster from its original predecessor, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II offers a fully updated fighting game experience for both veterans and newcomers alike.
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II contains not only the full story of the original, but also brand new Story Mode and Arcade Mode segments for players to enjoy.
- Ad-hoc multiplayer allows up to 4 players to participate in a single session. Two players will square off while the others are spectators.
- The Nintendo 3DS version of the game allows players to experience the next dimension of BlazBlue visuals with full 3D effects in nearly all modes of gameplay.