|Publisher:||To Be Announced|
Get Fit with Mel B is a comprehensive fitness program created by world-famous Spice Girl Mel B in partnership with leading health experts. The program takes advantage of Sony's brand new Move technology, allowing for a one-on-on fitness experience like no other. The program includes a wide variety of exercises designed to develop strength, tone, flexibility and aerobic fitness and is complemented by full nutritional advice, which includes recipes and shopping lists based on your unique goals, likes and dislikes. It's like having a real personal fitness coach right there in your home!
In Get Fit with Mel B, you will appear on-screen alongside Mel. She will monitor your performance, giving tips on the improvement of form as well as encouragement when the going gets tough. Choose to work out in varied locations, tell Mel your goals, what kind of exercise equipment you have (such as dumbbells, resistance bands etc.) and she will tailor a program just for you. Get Fit with Mel B is a huge leap forward in the home fitness field and will help you lose the pounds, get in shape or reach a new level of health.
- A comprehensive program created by Mel B with leading health experts specifically for PlayStation Move.
- More interaction than any other workout game; Appear on-screen with Mel and receive coaching tips specific to YOU.
- Aim to reach one or multiple fitness and health goals. You tell Mel what you want and she helps you get there.
- Enjoy a custom nutrition plan based on your goals and your likes and dislikes. Don't like shellfish? Can't eat pork? Gluten is an issue? No problem, just tell Mel and she'll create delicious menus perfect for you.
- Every component of Mel's program is based on years of research and proven fitness principals. If you follow Mel's guidance and stick with the program, you cannot fail to reach your goals.
- PlayStation Move offers a unique fitness experience. In addition to bring on-screen with Mel B, PlayStation Move's technology can see and record every detail of your exercise. This means that unlike other programs that assume you're doing things correctly, the program can actually determine if you need help or guidance and then offer positive feedback enabling you to get it right and progress in your fitness goals. It's like having your own real-life coach!