Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters is inspired by the feature film, which brings the enduringly popular DC COMICS SUPER HERO to the big screen for the first time and which stars Ryan Reynolds in the title role as HAL JORDAN, the newest member of the GREEN LANTERN CORPS. In the videogame players will utilize over a dozen constructs and take flight across the deepest parts of the Universe to restore intergalactic order by wielding the ultimate weapon: the Green Lantern power ring.
- The Nintendo 3DS version of the game is designed specifically to take advantage of the system's stereoscopic 3D capabilities and delivers multi-plane graphics that delve players further into the Green Lantern universe.
- Xbox 360 and PS3 gamers can play in anaglyphic 3D with technology that is compatible with all standard TV sets and visible while wearing the 3D glasses that come packaged with the videogame product. Fans can also enjoy the game in stereoscopic 3D when playing on any 3D HDTV while wearing active shutter glasses that are compatible with the television.
- Master the Green Lantern Power Ring - Take control of the most powerful weapon in the universe - the Green Lantern Power Ring - and conjure a spectacular range of "hard-light" constructs including a gatling gun, giant fists, and much more, all of which can be linked together to form an endless number of combinations.
- Team Up and Battle Together - Gamers playing the Xbox 360 or PS3 versions will have the ability to team-up and battle the Manhunters in seamless drop-in/drop-out local co-op gameplay as Hal Jordan or Sinestro.
- Take Flight - Soaring across the universe in intergalactic flight, gamers will dodge past asteroids and blast through planets while destroying armies of Manhunters.
- Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan - Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters for Xbox and PS3 includes the likenesses and voice talent of Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan.