Since its launch in 2009. the Just Dance franchise has become the world's top selling dance video game and a mainstay of popular culture. And the game is back again this year with Just Dance 2015, bringing hot moves and new features to 40+ current hit songs and throwback favorite tunes.
New dances and songs means there's something for everyone! Just Dance 2015 is the perfect way to let loose with friends and family by dancing to hit songs like "Happy" by Pharrell Williams and "Problem" by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea. Staying true to the Just Dance personality, there are also legendary favorites like "Walk This Way" by Run DMC & Aerosmith and a chance to dance to Tetris moves! Get ready for this year's fun and quirky dance moves that have something for everyone in your family or group of friends.
More power to the community! With more that 50 million units of Just Dance sold to date, and 100 million fans worldwide, the community is as important as ever - and our new features in Just Dance 2015 bring the community interaction to another level.
- Be part of the game: For the first time ever, with the all-new Community Remix feature, you can be the coach in Just Dance that players everywhere dance along to. Twice a month, record yourself dancing on a specific song with a camera on your console and share it in-game. The community votes for their favorites and then the Just Dance development team will create playable remixed gameplay featuring 15-30 players per song.
- The massive multiplayer mode is back: With the World Dance Floor feature, dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance's exclusive online mode! Join a virtual dance crew - made up of real-life friends or other Just Dance fans - and compete based on different themes (like "Boys vs. Girls" og "Crew vs. Crew"). You can also track your standing on global leaderboards; check out fun stats about the players around the world.
- Never dance alone: With the new Challenger Mode feature, compete against anyone - from friends and family to top ranked Just Dancers. The best part is that you don't have to play at the same time; you can score against their previous performances and even share your score with the community!
- Share your coolest dance moments: Autodance - available on all camera-enabled platforms - is back and better than ever. Autodance uses footage of you playing the game and creates short, funny, shareable mini videos. Your Autodance video is now automatically generated while you're dancing, so you can instantly share it once the song is finished. The most popular Autodances, based on community votes, will be displayed on the same page.
- New visual techniques: From a smiling universe where donuts come to life in Happy, to I Love It's energetic split screens to a wacky galaxy that's home to laser cats in Holding Out For A Hero, Just Dance has proved once again that there are no limits to the creativity and eye-popping visuals of the Just Dance world. With Just Dance 2015, get ready to be surprised by groundbreaking new visual effects with new type of montages and camera angles and the use of video projection that will take you to crazy universes beyond your wildest dreams!
- Get fit with Just Dance: Personalize your Just Dance workouts! Create custom playlists or choose the non-stop shuffle option, and turn on the Sweat Mode (calorie counter) to track your calories burnt! You can also activate the Sweat Mode at any time, by accessing the Pause menu: track your calories & time spent dancing, and the number of songs you've played! Your calories burnt are also accessible on your Dancer Card.
- Always stay connected: The new Just Dance Wall enables you to share your stats, your wildest dance performances, vote on others' videos, make friends, collaborate, and more! Check all what's going on in the Just Dance in-game calendar and keep track of all activities happening in the Just Dance Community.
- Just Dance favorites are back: Own the spotlight with the On Stage Mode where on player will dance and lead one or two back-up dancers. With the Karaoke mode, you can sing along to the song by following lyrics displayed on screen. You are given bonus points for your vocal prowess and as the star of the show, you can take it seriously and show off how talented you are, or just goof off with friends.