Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /data/sites/web/intagorocks/subsites/softwareshopbe.intago.rocks/wp-content/plugins/tothegame/tothegame.php on line 74
Telltale Games' The Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition consists of Season One's five episodes and the 400 Days DLC, plus free access to the first episode of Season Two.
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman's award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes: Episode 1 - A New Day, Episode 2 - Starved for Help, Episode 3 - Long Road Ahead, Episode 4 - Around Every Corner and Episode 5 - No Time Left
- Critically acclaimed with numerous 90%+ and perfect scores for episodes released to date.
- Incredibly popular with gamers across the globe, generating huge awareness and anticipation in key media
- Set in the world of Robert Kirkman's Eisner-Award winning comic book series.
- Full support and involvement from Robert Kirkman and Skybound Entertainment
- Meet characters and participate in events that will play a part in Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes' story.
- Lauded for being unlike every other zombie game.
- Not a mindless shooter: it tests morals and emotions in a fast-paced adventure game setting
- A 'tailored' experience: player choice alters the story so that YOUR Walking Dead story may be very different to your friends'.
- A dark, emotional, terrifying experience that gamers have responded to with impatient demands for more!