The game that rocked the fighting genre in the '90s is back with a host of new features on Nintendo Switch!
Features a stellar line-up of characters, including all the original fighters and bosses, the characters added in Super Street Fighter II, plus new additions Evil Ryu and Violent Ken! Choose between classic pixel-art graphics for a retro nostalgia trip, or enjoy a refined new modern look! Use the Joy-Con to challenge a second player anytime, anywhere. Pull off flashy super combos and show your opponent who's the strongest around!
- In Arcade mode, a single player must defeat 12 warriors on the path to becoming the World Warrior champion
- Prepare for intense co-op battles as two friends can team up in Buddy Battle to throw down new two-player combos and attack their opponents from both sides
- Fight locally against a friend or against the CPU in Versus mode
- Go online and fight against the best players across the mode in either ranked or casual matches
- Brush up on old skills - or learn new ones - in the training mode before taking on new challengers In the brand new mode called Way of the Hado, players can play a unique first-person mode and experience what it's like to be Ryu. By using motion controls to perform moves, players can fight off an onslaught of opponents using the iconic Shoryuken (dragon punch), Tatsumaki Senpukyaku (hurricane kick), and Ryu's fireball super combo, Shinku Hadoken.